10 trends have stood out over the past year and should continue to show an increase in 2017:
1. Collaborative projects have been an increasing trend in the industry and show no signs of slowing down in the new year.
2. The labor shortage will continue to plague all facets of the industry.
3. Uncertainties will persist under the new administration.
4. Modular construction is further cementing its place in the industry.
5. A spending boost in infrastructure is expected.
6. The Internet of Things will continue to revolutionize the job site.
7. Construction costs as a whole will continue to rise.
8. Virtual and Augmented Reality will generate more buzz in the industry as it has a great potential to increase collaboration.
9. The sustainable construction movement aims to change its message.
10. Construction firms will need to answer questions over fraud and safety scrutiny.
To Read More About the Trends in Depth:http://www.constructiondive.com/news/construction-industry-trends-2017/433151/